The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting everyone in every corner of the world. At Tanasi, we operate under the belief that CBD can change lives, and with the hope that it can be a valuable tool for society in a moment like this. The DHS and CISA have identified Dietary Supplement companies as critical infrastructure workforce and we continue to operate in order to supply customers with the products they need. We recognized the importance of taking action to help keep our employees safe, and to keep our fulfillment center and process as clean as possible.
Nearly our entire team is working remotely, and we are taking important steps to keep our products and packing process clean and safe. We have educated our employees about The Families First Coronavirus Response Act and have reviewed and implemented guidelines based on the CDC recommendations for businesses found here.
Operational mandates in place:
- Prior to initiating work, employees must wash their hands thoroughly and NOT touch their eyes, nose or mouth.
- All surfaces in our facility are cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
- All staff must wear a facemask and rubber gloves when touching product.
- All packages are wiped with disinfectant after being sealed.
- Shipments are placed in United States Postal Service (USPS)-provided baskets for daily package pickups. The USPS is following COVID-19 protocols, and all USPS employees are wearing rubber gloves.
The USPS, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Surgeon General have indicated that there is currently no evidence that COVID-19 is being spread through the mail. You can read about the safety measures and information here.